Murder Mansion is a team based event that requires teams to think outside the box as they solve a series of complex clues and puzzles to solve a 1920’s murder. Similar to an escape room, the event requires lateral thinking and puzzle solving to get through all the stages to crack the case.
Since a rumoured murder back in the 1920s, the ghost of Elizabeth Sutton has been haunting mansions all over Australia. Teams will need to put on their detective hats to find out who the murderer is, what murder weapon was used and the motive behind the murder to put her ghost to rest.
Once teams have solved the puzzles and collected the required evidence, they will submit their findings and debrief with the entire group as to how they arrived at their conclusion. Communication, problem solving, lateral thinking, logic and reasoning will be the key to each team solving the mystery.
The event can be run in any boardroom or conference venue. However, Murder Mansion is best run at the various mansions and castles around Melbourne and Sydney. These venues are steeped in history, allowing participants to explore the unique architecture of these sites and buildings. Murder Mansion is a truly unique and fun team building event allowing teams to test their brain power through many fun and thought provoking challenges!
Type: Team Building Events
Events: Special Events
- Officials (includes a lead facilitator)
- Event design and execution
- Event delivery to your office / conference room OR access the following venues for an additional venue fee
- o The Belgian Beer Café*
- o Montsalvat*
- o Eildon Mansion*
- o Mission to Seafarers*
- o Overnewton Castle*
- o Abbotsford Convent*
- All activities, equipment and props for challenges
- Public liability insurance for up to 20 million dollars
- 2 Hours of fun & challenging puzzles, clues and activities
- Medals for each person on the 1st placed team
- Bandanas for each participant (returned at the end of the event)
- Event summary and results (to be sent via email after the day of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB (provided after the event)
Terms & Conditions
Dates and time are subject to availability
Contact us to confirm available dates for your group