Survivor is a reality TV game show in which contestants are required to outwit, outplay and outlast fellow competitors. It is one of the longest running and most popular reality TV series in The United States.
In Uplift Events’ City Survivor no one gets voted out, instead contestants are split into tribes (teams) where they compete head to head in a series of alternating Reward and Immunity Challenges that are designed to test teamwork, strategy, communication and decision making.
What makes City Survivor so strategic and fun is the element of the Treasure Chest and the treasure hidden inside. With only one key that can open the Treasure Chest, tribes are required to think on their feet and make key decisions as to how they want to play the game (collect gold coins or keys). The objective of City Survivor is to be the tribe with most points (gold coins) at the end of the event.
Like the television series, Reward challenges grants teams different rewards (bonus keys, time advantages etc.) and also gold coins based on their placing. In Immunity Challenges, tribes compete for an Immunity Idol which gives their tribe the power to cast votes against other tribes to disadvantage them at Tribal Council, which could turn the game on its head. With numerous twists and turns, City Survivor is the perfect event for teamwork, strategy, fun and problem solving.
Type: Team Building Events
Events: Team Building
- Officials (includes a lead facilitator)
- Event design and execution
- All activities, equipment and props for challenges (including tribal flag, mat, immunity idol and treasure chest)
- Public liability insurance for up to 20 million dollars
- 5 – 6 Fun & challenging activities
- Medals for each person on the 1st placed team
- Team folder with paper and pens
- Bandana with team colour for each participant (returned at the end of the event)
- Event summary and results (to be sent via email after the day of the event)
- Photos from the memorable event provided on a USB (provided after the event)
- Optional additional prizes can be added to the event
Terms & Conditions
Dates and time are subject to availability
Contact us to confirm available dates for your group
*Price excludes any venue, council or park fees – dependent on where you’d like to hold the event