We offer one of the most unique Gin Masterclasses in Australia where you have an opportunity to create your very own take-home bespoke bottle of gin.
There’s no better way to enjoy a team building day away from the office!
During our Gin Masterclasses you will delve into the wonderful world of gin. Learn the long and fascinating history of gin and how it is made.
You will discover the techniques and exotic botanicals used in gin production and experience for yourself how these affect the flavour and quality of gin. Bass & Flinders Distillery are always scouting for new and interesting botanicals so our classes remain distinctive.
During the classes, you will also be guided through the process of blending up your own gin recipe from a vast range of vapour infused botanicals.
Each guest leaves with a 500ml bottle of their own signature gin blend.
Corporate or private Gin Masterclasses for groups of 12 or more are available, hosted at our cellar door between Mondays and Fridays. The perfect immersive, one of a kind sensory experience. Our masterclass space seats a maximum of 24 guests. Should you wish to arrange a booking for groups larger than 24, we can run two or more consecutive classes running for 1.5-2hrs each and can provide recommendations for other local activities before or after scheduled classes.
Now accepting Christmas and end of year private bookings.
Type: Team Building Events, Experiences & Packages
Experiences: Private Events
- A two hour session run by one of our experienced Botanical Advisors
- A detailed history of gin
- An explanation of the distillation process
- Touch, smell and taste some of gin’s finest traditional and native botanicals
- Tasting of Bass & Flinders products
- Hands-on gin blending to create your own gin recipe
- Cheese platter
- A 500ml bottle of your bespoke gin to take home
- Your gin recipe is kept on file so you can re-order your own gin to enjoy