Looking for a tour that uncovers the true Melbourne? Did you know Melbourne has more live music venues than any city on the planet, the oldest art gallery in Australia and one licensed bar for every 332 people?
Discover this and more on the Melbourne Laneways Tour. Blending histories, stories and characters with the bars and places that make Melbourne the world’s coolest city, the Melbourne Laneways Tour is a swashbuckling adventure through the city’s most interesting and tucked away laneways. More fun than a walking tour, classier than a pub crawl.
• Sites: You’ll explore the eastern side of the Melbourne CBD laneways, home to some of our most famous and interesting places. This is the side of Melbourne most tourists (and even some locals!) never see.
• Bars: You’ll stop for drinks at three great Melbourne’s bars, plus pass by a dozen more for you to visit another time. We spend about 30-45 minutes at each bar so you’re not feeling rushed. A shared plates menu will also be served at our dinner location. And we cater for every conceivable food request (yes, even paleo).
• History: You’ll learn about our earliest founders, the cause of Melbourne’s love affair – and later fall out – with drinking, the rise of street art, a tragic case of miscarried justice, the 1851 gold rush, secret men’s clubs (sssshhh), and much more.
THE MELBOURNE LANEWAYS TOUR IN FIVE BULLET POINTS
• Wednesdays (6pm to 9pm) & Saturdays (4.30pm to 7.30pm), $85pp
• What’s included?
o Entrees and Dinner
o 3 bar visits – a hidden laneway bar, a secret bar and a rooftop bar. Vege? Celiac? Paleo? No problem!
o Drink specials at all bars
o Your awesome guide
• We’ll also show you many more hidden bar gems you can visit later
• No massive groups – we keep tours no bigger than 20 people
- Entrees and Dinner
- 3 bar visits – a hidden laneway bar, a secret bar and a rooftop bar. Vege? Celiac? Paleo? No problem!
- Drink specials at all bars
- Your awesome guide
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
All reasonable care will be taken whilst compiling Tixstar.com content, including the approval of advertising content from Vendors provide that TIXSTAR is not liable for any such content. However TIXSTAR does not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or free from typographical error, other errors or omissions. Information, software, products, and services may include inaccuracies.
All prices and product specifications are obtained from Vendors including form stores/retailers and other third parties. TIXSTAR makes all reasonable effort to deliver only accurate information, but cannot be held responsible for information presented by the Vendors including stores, retailers and other third parties. TIXSTAR accepts advertisements in good faith. All such information, software, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. TIXSTAR do not warrant or represent that the services, software or products, advertised on the TIXSTAR Site will be suitable for any purpose, or that an advertiser or Vendor has any particular skills, knowledge, qualifications or is legally entitled to carry on a particular business.
As a Buyer it is your responsibility to verify any information on TIXSTAR.com and to investigate for yourself the condition, quality and suitability of any goods or services advertised on the Site. TIXSTAR hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any information, software, products, and services, including but not limiting to: Warranties and conditions of merchantability; Fitness for a particular purpose; and Title and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
What else does TIXSTAR do?
Corporate Experiences - TIXSTAR can source the right experiences for the right budget with over 100 authorised providers across the country. From standard hospitality packages, inner sanctum experiences to curated experiences for different customers, TIXSTAR can do it all. Contact our Corporate Team on (03) 9257 3255 or email email@example.com and let us do the work for your next event.
Sales Incentives / Customer Promotions - TIXSTAR can curate special incentives from our range of providers and negotiate the best experiences at the best price. If you are running promotions for distributors, retailers, suppliers, key customers or consumers we can do all the work for you to simply select the best incentive and experience.
Special Occasions - TIXSTAR provides curated packages across sport + entertainment events which include dining, ticketing and additional services including transfers and more. If you can't find what you want on TIXSTAR, contact our team on (03) 9257 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us do the work!