Walk, Talk and Taste is the perfect way to experience the amazing restaurants and speciality food stores that make Melbourne the best food city in Australia.
At the conclusion of this Walk, Talk and Taste tour you will understand why Melbourne is the best food city in Australia.
Cost $200pp of 6 pax; Minimum 6 guests. Contact us for a tailored quote on smaller or larger private bookings.
Note - This private tour is available on a daily basis and can be booked at a time to suit guests. Includes an expert local food guide and all tastings as listed.
LOCATION - This event is held in Melbourne’s CBD and runs for approximately 4 hours. We recommend guests wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather.
Type: Private Food Tasting Tour
- Kick-off at Pure South restaurant where we meet the chef at the kitchen bar as the freshest seafood and oysters are served, perfectly matched with a glass of wine.
- Explore the beautiful arcades and laneways that define this city
- Enjoy stunning handmade chocolates at Ganache Chocolate
- Visit Gewürzhaus Spice Store to learn about native Australian ingredients
- Stop off at the Beechworth food store to enjoy tastings of Victorian honey, nougat and mead.
- Then it’s on to Spring Street for an opportunity to visit an underground maturation cellar and tastings of amazing farmhouse cheeses.
- Conclude at Annam restaurant to indulge in chef Jerry Mai’s amazing food.
- A selection of Jerry’s signature dishes will be served including her famous sarsaparilla braised ox tail dumplings with a matched glass of wine.