Melbourne hits a grand slam each summer with locals and visitors enjoying food, wine and this beautiful city. Experience all of this with the Melbourne Summer Tour 2020. We will spend time in the beautiful laneways and arcades to learn about the food, history, restaurants and stories that make Melbourne the amazing (food) city it is.
Limited tickets are now available for this fabulous combination of a Melbourne food tour with a restaurant dining experience in summer 2020.
COST – $165 per person. Limited to 15 guests.
This event is held in Melbourne’s CBD and runs for approximately 3 1⁄2 hours. We recommend guests wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather. 2pm – 5.30pm
Monday 20 Jan, Tuesday 21 Jan, Wednesday 22
Jan, Thursday 23 Jan, Friday 24 Jan, Saturday 25
Monday 27 Jan, Tuesday 28 Jan
Tour meets on the corner of Bourke Street and Spring Street. 1 Bourke Street Melbourne.
NOTE - This tour includes an expert local food guide, all tastings as listed, plus a selection of shared plates perfectly matched with two glasses of wine menu at Pure South.
NOTE – We can book a water taxi to take you from in front of Pure South and make your hassle-free way to watch the tennis. $12pp.
Type: Private Food Tasting Tour
- Explore Melbourne on a private tasting tour kicking off with a visit to an underground maturation cellar for tastings of local farmhouse cheeses
- Learn about the latest hot-spots, restaurants and bars as we meander through Chinatown, with a stop for the best egg tarts in town.
- Enjoy rice paper rolls at Pho Nom Vietnamese canteen.
- Additional tastings will be enjoyed at Ganache Chocolate, Beechworth Honey and Gewürzhaus Spice Store.
- Move into Pure South restaurant where we meet the chef at the kitchen bar to enjoy a selection of shared plates perfectly matched with two glasses of wine.