This Cumulus food tour is an amazing way to really taste the best of Melbourne.
Cumulus Inc restaurant put Flinders Lane on the map as a dining destination when it opened in 2008. It really captured the imagination of Melbournians who love a relaxed approach to modern Australian dining.
Now guests can enjoy a guided food tour of the best of the local food scene followed by a stunning meal at Cumulus Inc.
The Cumulus food tour is a wonderful way to be introduced to the very best food and wine Melbourne has to offer.
Cost $600 fo 2 pax; Minimum 2 guests; $100 per extra person
LOCATION - This event is held in Melbourne’s CBD and runs for approximately 4 hours. This tour is on foot. We recommend guests wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather on the day.
Type: Private Food Tasting Tour
- Journey through beautiful lanes, alleys and arcades to enjoy tastings at Ganache Chocolate, plus egg tarts in Chinatown and Spring Street Grocer for authentic farmhouse cheeses.
- Arrive at Cumulus Inc for a beautiful three course lunch. The kitchen team will choose the best starters of the day to kick off the feast.
- This is followed by the famous whole slow roast lamb shoulder to share and seasonal side dishes.
- The famous warm madeleine filled with lemon curd will bring our delicious meal to a perfect end.
- Two glasses of wine are included for each guest.