Play two of the most spectacular rounds of your life.
Travel is in the privately chartered Air Adventure Outback Jet, Pilatus PC-12 or Sharp Fairchild Metroliner. Both aircrafts are twin turbines and have pressurised cabins, meaning we fly above the clouds which leads to a smooth and safe flight. The Metroliner is crewed by an Airline Captain and First Officer. The PC-12 is crewed by a highly experienced Captain.
Essendon Fields Airport, Melbourne
Day One: Melbourne - King Island
- Flights depart from mid-afternoon to King Island from Essendon Fields Airport. Flight Time 45mins.
- Welcomed at the airport, transfer to your accommodation then have the option to take on the local 9-hole course as a warm-up (payable at the Clubhouse).
- Tonight join other competitors for a welcome dinner (included) showcasing the produce that King Island is famous for.
- Accommodation will be at either: Cape Wickham, Boomerang by the Sea, Ocean Dunes King Island Hotel or Island Breeze (2 nights)
Day Two: King Island
- Following breakfast (included) transfer to the northern Dp of the island to prepare for one of the most spectacular rounds of your golfing life.
- Join a PGA Professional for 18 holes on this exciting new course designed by Mike DeVries and Darius Oliver. Ranked No. 1 in Australia and No. 24 in the world. There will be one PGA Professional in each group.
- Following play enjoy a drink in the relaxed Club House overlooking the course.
Those staying on course at Cape Wickham will dine in the clubhouse. Those staying in Currie will transfer back to accommodation in Currie via the King Island Dairy for a deluxe cheese tasting. Dinner tonight at Ocean Dunes Hotel (dinner included).
Day Three: King Island - Melbourne
- After breakfast transfer by road from accommodation to Ocean Dunes and enjoy a bacon and egg roll on arrival (included).
- Embark on an 18-hole adventure with a PGA Professional at this amazing course, designed by Graeme Grant (former superintendent of Kingston Heath for 16 years) and ranked No. 4 in Australia.
- At the conclusion of the play, transfer to Boomerang by the Sea for final presentation lunch (included).
- Following presentations return to your aircraft for the 45-minute flight back to Melbourne.
Flights begin to depart from late afternoon into the evening.
Type: Playing Golf Trips
Courses: Top 100
- Return private charter flights
- Deluxe cheese tasDng at King Island Dairy
- 2 nights accommodation on King Island at either Cape Wickham, Boomerang by the Sea, Ocean Dunes King Island Hotel or Island Breeze
- 18 holes at Cape Wickham, King Island
- 18 holes at Ocean Dunes, King Island
- Pull carts for each round
- On ground transfers at King Island
- 2 x Breakfasts, 2 x Lunches, 2 x Dinners
- Play with a PGA Professional
- Pros compete for prize money, amateurs compete for a huge pool of prizes
- BYO clubs
- Australian GST
- *Dates: May 3-5 2020
- *Not included: Drinks or Motorised cart/Club hire (if required)