Need More Information?
GET ready to rock Sydney - Foo Fighters are returning to ANZ Stadium on Saturday 27 January with their Concrete & Gold World Tour!
The 11-time Grammy-winning, 25+ million-record-selling rock gods will be joined by American alt-rockers Weezer, and Sydney favourites The Preatures.
Last in Australia in 2015 for their 20th Anniversary World Tour Sonic Highways, the Foo Fighters blew fans away, tearing through anthems including ‘Something From Nothing’ and perennial favourites ‘Everlong’, ‘Learn To Fly’, ‘Best Of You’ and ‘My Hero’, with critics raving:
‘Hit after hit on a perfect summer night’ – Billboard
‘The crowd young and old joined in, belting out songs that span the best part of our lives… brilliant in every respect’ – The Adelaide Advertiser
Concrete and Gold is the newest Foo Fighters music since 2015’s Saint Cecilia EP and the band’s first full-length album in three years. Concrete and Gold sees Foo Fighters add new dimensions to their trademark hard melodic rock n roll.
Make no mistake: Foo Fighters’ Concrete & Gold World Tour with special guests Weezer will be one for the history books. Act quick to secure your tickets to be part of one of the season’s most epic tours!
Inclusions & Benefits
- Category: Foo Fighters Concrete and Gold Australian & New Zealand Tour 2018 Tickets, Packages & Experiences
- ID: 100003962
- Product Type: Private Boxes
- A premium Level 2 position with fantastic viewing amongst the atmosphere
- Comfortable cushioned seats with cup holders
- Gourmet menu and fridge stocked with premium beverages
- replenished throughout the evening (4.5 hrs)
- 1 x P1 parking pass adjacent to ANZ Stadium
Terms & Conditions
1.The corporate facility is made available to the Client as a fully serviced corporate facility including ticketing, cleaning, security, catering and beverages. No food or beverages may be brought into the Stadium by the Client or its guests.
2. Access to the corporate facility will be given to the Client and its guests for the event on presentation by each person of an admission ticket and any other such accreditation for the event which will be supplied by ANZ Stadium to the Client approximately 2 weeks prior to the event following receipt of full payment. The Client agrees that the tickets and/or accreditation must not be sold or transferred or provided (other than to the client’s guests) in any circumstances to any person, organisation, hospitality agent or other entity.
3. Events are subject to being scheduled by the hirer. ANZ Stadium cannot guarantee that the event or the date of the event will not change, be postponed or cancelled. If the event is postponed or cancelled, the liability of ANZ Stadium is limited, at ANZ Stadium’s option, to supplying you with tickets to a similar event or an amount equal to the fee paid for the event.
4. The Client must ensure that the Client and any bearer of a corporate ticket provided to the Client does not:
(a) sell a ticket at a premium;
(b) use a ticket for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposed including public competitions and trade promotions but excluding private commercial purposes which are not public in nature; and
(c) use a ticket to enhance the demand for other goods and services.
5. The Client must not display any signage or advertising of any kind on or within the corporate facility without the prior approval of ANZ Stadium. The Client must ensure the responsible behavior of its guests and compliance at all times with the guidelines for use of corporate facilities issued by ANZ Stadium.
6. All ticket holders must comply with the ticket conditions appearing on the event tickets.
7. The full amount for the package must be paid by the due date outlined in the payment information.
8. Cancellations outside of 14 days prior to the event will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the package price and cancellations less than 14 days before the event will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the package price.