Zone Box - NRL State of Origin Game II
THERE’S only one place to be when the NSW Blues run out for Holden State of Origin Game II - among the passionate crowd at ANZ Stadium!
After the new-look Blues’ promising win in Game III at ANZ Stadium in 2016 the young squad will be gunning for a win in Game II on 21 June.
Make sure you're here to cheer the Blues on and get them across the line.
Enjoy the corporate experience in the thick of the atmosphere with an ANZ Stadium Zone Box.
Positioned undercover on Level 2 between the 20 metre lines, a Zone Box is the ideal way to network
with clients or enjoy with family and friends at one of the biggest sporting events in 2017!
Inclusions & Benefits
- Category: Buy 2017 NRL State of Origin Game 2 Tickets, Packages and Experiences
- ID: 100000779
- Product Type: Open Air & Outdoor Boxes
- For groups of 8, 12 or 16
- Prime position & fantastic view of the pitch
- Comfortable cushioned seats with cup holders
- In-seat service
- Gourmet Menu
- Personal Bar Fridge stocked with Premium Beverages
- Match Programs & Merchandise
- One car parking pass
Terms & Conditions
1. Corporate Box Package includes programs for every second person and one P1 car park voucher.
2. The Client is entitled to the use of parking within the P1 car park adjacent to the Stadium. Car park vouchers will be provided by ANZ Stadium to the Client for this purpose.
3. The corporate facility is made available to the Client as a fully serviced corporate facility including ticketing, cleaning, security, catering and beverages. No food or beverages may be brought into the Stadium by the Client of guests.
4.Access to the corporate facility will be given to the Client and its guests for the event on presentation by each person of an admission ticket and any other such accreditation for the event which will be supplied by ANZ Stadium to the Client approximately 2 week prior to the event following receipt of full payment. The Client agrees that the tickets and/or accreditation must not be sold or transferred or provided (other than to the Client’s guests) in any circumstances to any person, organization, hospitality agent or other entity.
5.Events are subject to being scheduled by the hirer. ANZ Stadium cannot guarantee that the event or the date of the event will not change, be postponed or be cancelled. If the event is postponed or cancelled, the liability of ANZ Stadium is limited, atANZ Stadium’s option, to supplying you with tickets to a similar event or an amount equal to the fee paid for the event.
6.The Client must ensure that the Client and any bearer of a corporate ticket provided to the Client does not:(a) sell a ticket at a premium;(b) use a ticket for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes including public competitions and trade promotions but excluding private commercial purposes which are not public in nature; and(c) use a ticket to enhance the demand for other goods and services.
7. The Client must not display any signage or advertising of any kind on or within the corporate facility without the prior approval of ANZ Stadium. The Client must ensure the responsible behavior of its guests and compliance at all times with theguidelines for use of corporate facilities issued by ANZ Stadium.
8.All ticket holders must comply with the ticket conditions appearing on the event tickets.
9. The full amount for the package must be paid by the due date outlined in the payment information.
10.Cancellations outside of 14 days prior to the event will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the fee and cancellations less than 14 days before the event will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the fee.