The Melbourne Network presented by the Bank of Queensland has seen significant growth since its inception in 2011. With our first event, where we hosted 250 guests, most of our luncheons now hold between 750-1300 guests. This provides wonderful opportunities for our attendees to entertain key clients and staff, and also network and potentially generate more business.
To compliment our larger events, we also arrange a number of slightly more ‘intimate events’ including our launch event, golf challenge and GP Penthouse events. Our guests find these a great way to get to know a number of the other members on a more personal level.
Building Brands as a business has also identified a number of other major players in the business networking industry including Final Field and A Positive Move.
In 2018, the Final Field and A Positive Move Business Membership will merge their members into the Melbourne Network, allowing even greater numbers at our events and more networking opportunities for our members.
This provides another intimate opportunity for our key members to get to know other guests, as well as provide a unique opportunity to entertain their own key clients and guests.
- Invitation for two (2) guests to attend the Melbourne Network Launch Nigh - February 2018
- Invitation for four (4) guests to play in the Melbourne Network Golf Challenge - March 2018
- Invitation for four (4) guests to attend our Grand Prix Penthouse - March 2018
- Invitation for four (4) guests to attend our Business and Sport Breakfast - March 2018
- Invitation for ten (10) guests to attend our Anzac Luncheon - April 2018
- Invitation for ten (10) guests to attend our World Cup Luncheon - June 2018
- Invitation for ten (10) guests to attend our Grand Final Breakfast - September 2018
- Invitation for ten (10) guests to attend our Spring Racing Luncheon - October 2018
- Introductions to other Melbourne Network Members - dedicated Relationship manage to assist in introductions to other members and strategic partners
- Company Logo on rotation at each Melbourne Network event
- Company listing in the 2018 'Melbourne Network' Business Directory
- 'Melbourne Network' Corporate Gift
- Reduced rate ticketing on all Building Brands Events & Experiences
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
All reasonable care will be taken whilst compiling Tixstar.com content, including the approval of advertising content from Vendors provide that TIXSTAR is not liable for any such content. However TIXSTAR does not warrant or represent that it is complete, current or free from typographical error, other errors or omissions. Information, software, products, and services may include inaccuracies.
All prices and product specifications are obtained from Vendors including form stores/retailers and other third parties. TIXSTAR makes all reasonable effort to deliver only accurate information, but cannot be held responsible for information presented by the Vendors including stores, retailers and other third parties. TIXSTAR accepts advertisements in good faith. All such information, software, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. TIXSTAR do not warrant or represent that the services, software or products, advertised on the TIXSTAR Site will be suitable for any purpose, or that an advertiser or Vendor has any particular skills, knowledge, qualifications or is legally entitled to carry on a particular business.
As a Buyer it is your responsibility to verify any information on TIXSTAR.com and to investigate for yourself the condition, quality and suitability of any goods or services advertised on the Site. TIXSTAR hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any information, software, products, and services, including but not limiting to: Warranties and conditions of merchantability; Fitness for a particular purpose; and Title and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
What else does TIXSTAR do?
Corporate Experiences - TIXSTAR can source the right experiences for the right budget with over 100 authorised providers across the country. From standard hospitality packages, inner sanctum experiences to curated experiences for different customers, TIXSTAR can do it all. Contact our Corporate Team on (03) 9257 3255 or email email@example.com and let us do the work for your next event.
Sales Incentives / Customer Promotions - TIXSTAR can curate special incentives from our range of providers and negotiate the best experiences at the best price. If you are running promotions for distributors, retailers, suppliers, key customers or consumers we can do all the work for you to simply select the best incentive and experience.
Special Occasions - TIXSTAR provides curated packages across sport + entertainment events which include dining, ticketing and additional services including transfers and more. If you can't find what you want on TIXSTAR, contact our team on (03) 9257 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us do the work!