The similarities between a successful sporting club and a high performing workplace are striking. Leadership, innovation and teamwork are at the forefront of any high performing culture, be it sport or business.
Held at the home of Australian sport, the MCG, The Game Plan seminar offers the opportunity to learn from many of the key role players in Hawthorn’s unrivalled success.
The audience will hear from a select group of club personnel including Senior Coach Alastair Clarkson, Assistant Coach and former Premiership Captain Sam Mitchell, Hawthorn Sports Psychologist Tarah Kavanagh and current Hawthorn Director & Entrepreneur Radek Sali.
Topic covered on the day to include;
- Leadership & teamwork
- Facing and over-coming adversity (‘grit’)
- Under the hood of a High Performance environment
- Innovative mindset
Type: Business Events
Events: Special Events
- Hear from:
- Senior Coach Alastair Clarkson
- Assistant Coach and former Premiership Captain Sam Mitchell
- Hawthorn Sports Psychologist Tarah Kavanagh
- Current Hawthorn Director & Entrepreneur Radek Sali