Visit the Carlton Brewhouse, located at Australia’s largest brewery & home of some of Australia’s favourite beers including Carlton Draught & Victoria Bitter.
The Tour & Tasting includes a guided tour of the brewery followed by a tasting of your choice of six great brews from our extensive range. (Duration approx. 90 mins)
Bookings essential. Enclosed footwear must be worn.
Available Tues & Weds 12pm. Thursday & Friday 11am & 2pm. Saturday 11am & 1pm. Sunday 12.30pm
Type: Brewery Tours, Dining & Hospitality Experiences
- Guided Tour of Australia’s largest brewery
- Beer tasting paddle of six beers
- See where over 2 million litres of beer is brewed every day
- Watch over 1000 stubbies being bottled every minute
Terms & Conditions
- Walking and climbing of stairs is required and there is no wheelchair access on the tour
- Participants must be a minimum age of 18 years
- Participants are not permitted to consume any alcohol prior to the tour
- Guests are required to be wearing closed toe shoes
- This is a genuine working brewery and production schedules vary, as such, the provider cannot guarantee that all areas of the brewery will be in operation on the day of your tour. Generally the bottling line does not operate Saturdays, Sunday’s and some Fridays