Join fun and friendly tour guides for an interactive, behind the scenes tour of Australia's iconic and famous Carlton and United Brewery, home of some of Australia's favourite beers. After the tour enjoy a selection of beer tastings and a delicious pub meal.
The Carlton & United Brewery tour gives you an insight into the history and tradition of beer brewing in Australia, the art of brewing, and a birds-eye view of the plant's state-of-the-art technology. See where over 2 million litres of beer is brewed every day, experience the time-honoured tradition of beer brewing and watch over 1000 stubbies being bottled every minute. Of course a brewery tour wouldn't be complete without some complimentary tastings of fresh, cold beer afterwards to go with your pub meal!
Type: Brewery Tours, Dining & Hospitality Experiences
- Guided Tour of Australia’s largest brewery
- Beer tasting paddle of six beers
- Traditional pub meal at the completion of tour in the Brewhouse
- See where over 2 million litres of beer is brewed every day
- Watch over 1000 stubbies being bottled every minute
Terms & Conditions
- Walking and climbing of stairs is required and there is no wheelchair access on the tour
- Participants must be a minimum age of 18 years
- Participants are not permitted to consume any alcohol prior to the tour
- Guests are required to be wearing closed toe shoes
- This is a genuine working brewery and production schedules vary, as such, the provider cannot guarantee that all areas of the brewery will be in operation on the day of your tour. Generally the bottling line does not operate Saturdays, Sunday’s and some Fridays