Events Worldwide Travel
Need More Information?
Join us for a one-of-a-kind luxury golf Safari and expedition through the hinterlands, savannahs and mountains of South Africa. All aboard the world’s most luxurious train—Rovos Rail.
- Enjoy Deluxe Suites aboard the World's Most Luxurious Train
- Play 6 of the Top 10 golf courses in South Africa (including the Top 3)
- Experience the Extreme 19th — the longest Par-3 in the world by helicopter!
- Search for the Big Five in open air game vehicles at Kariega Private Game Reserve
- Treat yourself to the #1 Golf Resort in Africa & The Middle East at Fancourt
- Marvel in the splendour of Table Mountain & The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town
- Enjoy 13 quality dinners, 17 breakfasts and 13 lunches during the Tour
- Take home exclusive souvenir merchandise and compete in a friendly golf comp for unique souvenir prizes
- Enjoy all this and more as part of our Private Exclusive Charter
• 17 nights & 18 days from 31 January 2018
• Return Economy Class fare from Sydney (Qantas) or Perth (SAA) to Johannesburg & back from Cape Town
• Domestic flight to Port Elizabeth from Johannesburg
• 1 night at The Michelangelo in Sandton — Welcome Dinner & Drinks + B&B
• 5 nights aboard Rovos Rail in a Deluxe Suite (Double or Twin-2 singles) all-inclusive meals with wines paired with dinner
• 2 nights at Kariega Game Reserve in a Lodge Room – all inclusive – Kariega is MALARIA FREE
• 3 nights at Fancourt Golf Resort in Classic Rooms – B&B
• 2 nights at Arabella Golf Resort in Deluxe rooms – B&B
• 4 nights at Table Bay Hotel in Standard Luxury rooms – B&B
• 13 Dinners
• 13 Lunches including half-way house meals for golfers where listed
• 17 Breakfasts
18 holes of Golf on 9 fabulous courses:
- Legend Golf & Safari Resort, Signature Course (green fee, shared cart, halfway house)
- Gary Player Golf Course Sun City (green fee, caddie, halfway house)
- Leopard Creek Golf Course (green fee, shared cart, half way house)
- St. Francis Links (green fees and shared cart)
- Montagu Golf Course (green fee, caddie, half way house)
- Links Golf Course (green fee, caddie, half way house)
- Arabella Golf Course (green fee and shared cart)
- Royal Cape Golf Course (green fee and shared cart)
- Pearl Valley Golf Course (green fee, shared cart, half way house)
• Extreme 19 Golf Experience by helicopter
• 3 Safari Game Drives at Kariega
• Full Day Guided Winelands Discovery Tour
• Table Mountain Cable Way Tour
• Full day Guided Cape Peninsula Tour
• All Transfers in Air-conditioned Coach
• Services of a dedicated Tour Director for the duration
• Services of Events Worldwide Escorts & Hosts
• Exclusive Merchandise Pack – Polo and Golf Pack
What's not included?
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary (very few)
- Airline Taxes, Security charges and fees as imposed by the airlines & governments – these are variable up to ticketing time (est. $350 pp)
- All items of a personal nature (phone calls, porterage, gratuities etc.)
- Excess baggage due to golf clubs or other luggage (allowances will be provided with your final itinerary – economy is 23kgs per person)
- Travel Insurance – we offer 15% off any CHI policy with this Tour if taken when booking
- Golf Clubs – we suggest taking your own for convenience but rentals can be provided on request
- Customisations, upgrades and pre/post Tour travel also available on request.
- Non-golfers itinerary and deductions available on request.
- Detailed itinerary available at Events Worldwide Travel website.
- Pricing is per person based on twin share. Single rooms available on request.
Inclusions & Benefits
- Category: Australian & International Golf Experiences
- ID: 100001762
- Product Type: Experiences
- Location: International
- 17 nights luxury accommodation
- Through South Africa
- Stay abord the worlds most luxurious train
- Game drives
- Meals and more included
- Play 6 of the top 10 golf courses in SA
- Play the top 3 golf courses in SA
- Play the Extreme 19th. The longest par-3 in the world by helicopter
- Souvenir merchandise, escorted and more
- Terms and conditions apply.
- For customisations, upgrades, extra services or changes to listed packages please contact us.
Learn more about Events Worldwide Travel at www.events.com.au
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions apply as per Events Worldwide Travel website.