Book a team of 4 players for a golf experience of a lifetime.
Play two world-class courses while competing for some incredible prizes (including 4 cars!). By supporting this event, you'll be assisting to raise awareness and funds for Make-A-Wish Australia, which gives very sick children and teenagers hope for the future, strength to face the challenges of their illness, and joy from their incredible wish experience.
DAY ONE: ESSENDON AIRPORT – KING ISLAND
- Fly direct from Essendon Airport to King Island. Flight time 45mins.
- Transfer by road to Ocean Dunes (drive time 10mins) before teeing off for 18-holes at this exciting new course, designed by Graeme Grant (former superintendent of Kingston Heath for 16 years).
- Following play enjoy a drink in the relaxed Club House overlooking the course. Transfer back into the township of Currie to your accommodation (10 mins).
- Dinner will be at the Boomerang by the Sea Restaurant which overlooks the local course out to the sea and serves fresh King Island produce.
- Accommodation for 1 night at Boomerang by the Sea or Ocean Dunes King Island Hotel
DAY TWO: KING ISLAND – ESSENDON AIRPORT
> After breakfast transfer by road to Cape Wickham (drive time 40mins) before teeing off for 18 holes on this exciting new course designed by Mike DeVries and Darius Oliver. Ranked No. 3 in Australia and No. 24 in the world.
> Following play, presentations to the winners then return to your aircraft for the 45 minute flight back to Essendon Airport. Easy!
NO check in queues
NO baggage hassles
FLY direct in just 35mins
YES! BYO clubs (travel tube)
Travel is in privately chartered, Cessna Conquests and Fairchild Metroliners. Both aircraft types are very comfortable, high performance with twin-turbine engines, all-weather rated and boast impressive safety features. They are crewed by highly experienced Commercial Captains.
Type: Australian Golf Experiences
Product Type: Play & Accommodation Packages
Courses: Top 100
- Return private charter flights from Essendon Fields to King Island
- 1 night Twin Share Accommodation
- 18 holes at Cape Wickham and Ocean Dunes
- Pull carts
- Ground transfers on King Island
- Great prizes to play for
- Opportunity to place signage on one hole or in the clubhouse each day (signage to be provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to provide and present prizes at the event
- Opportunity to promote your support of a great charity
- Opportunity to entertain key clients or staff
- Mentions in event media releases and social media posts