Need More Information?
* 2 nights accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels
- Check In: Wednesday 7th November, 2018
- Check Out: Friday 9th November, 2018
* Sportsnet Punter Express One-Way Tram Car breakfast on Thursday 8th November, 2018 including:
- Friendly & professional Maître D and silver-service butler team to personally attend to your needs
- Mouth-watering hot breakfast made from fresh Australian produce
- Starters including delicious bakery items, crisp seasonal fruit and enticing accompaniments
- Unlimited Australian Sparkling wine, beer, teas, coffee, fresh juices and mineral water
- Official Race Day book so you can pick your winners
- All tramcars fitted with air-conditioning and stabilisers to ensure a smooth and comfortable journey
- Delivery onto the doorstep of the famed Flemington Racecourse
* General admission ticket to Kennedy Oaks Day on Thursday 8th November, 2018
* myki Visitor Pack including:
- A Full Fare myki card, pre-loaded with enough myki money for one day's travel in Zone 1 & 2, which includes the entire tram network
- Discount offers at 15 attractions including: Melbourne Aquarium, the National Sports Museum, Eureka Skydeck and Melbourne Star, saving you more than $100
- A protective souvenir myki wallet
* Exclusive Sportsnet SportsPass Membership including:
- Access to exclusive offers to more than 100 retailers and thousands of brands Australia wide
* Booking and Ticket Handling Fee
Inclusions & Benefits
- Category: 2018 Kennedy Oaks Day Tickets, Marquees, Packages and Experiences
- ID: 100004851
- Product Types: Travel Packages
- 2 nights accommodation at a selection of Melbourne CBD hotels
- Sportsnet Punter Express One-Way Tram Car breakfast
- General admission ticket to Kennedy Oaks Day
- myki Visitor Pack
Terms & Conditions
All prices quoted by Sportsnet Holidays are per person and in Australian Dollars (unless otherwise specified), inclusive of Australian GST where applicable and are current at time of publication. Prices are inclusive of all applicable government taxes and charges, but they do not include any foreign taxes or other charges that may be subsequently imposed by third parties. Prices should be treated as a guide only and may vary due to changes in government taxes or other charges, or due to fluctuations in foreign exchange rates. Please check all prices and information with your Sportsnet Holidays consultant.
Where currency exchange rate fluctuations occur or any other increases in the price of services provided which are beyond the control of Sportsnet Holidays, then Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to adjust package prices accordingly, up to and including the day of departure of your itinerary, even though the balance of payment may have been made. Acceptance of this arrangement is a condition of booking.
Australian Good and Services Tax (GST):
At the time of publication, the Australian Tax Office (ATO) has ruled that international travel and related booking fees will not attract GST.
However, domestic travel within Australia does attract GST. Should the GST rate change from the current rate of 10%, Sportsnet Holidays will be required to collect any increase from the customer irrespective of any payments previously made towards a booking.
A number of international and domestic airlines can be used in conjunction with your holiday package. All airfares are subject to availability and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the airfare purchased.
Within Australia, all tickets and documentation are sent via courier to your nominated address approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the event. Please note no signature is required and the courier will leave your documents in a safe place should you not be home. You will receive a call prior to delivery to advise you of the estimated delivery date.
For clients residing outside of Australia, documents will be made available upon arrival at your hotel otherwise an international courier fee can be quoted at your cost for documents to be forwarded to your nominated address.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, we cannot guarantee the actual bedding configuration of the room. These requests are forwarded to the hotel and are subject to availability on the day of check in. All additional requests are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by Sportsnet Holidays. Upon check in at your hotel, a cash payment or credit card pre-authorisation is required to guarantee incidental costs. Some hotels request that we wait to submit guest names until seven (7) days prior to check in, in such a case your hotel room is reserved but your name will not yet be on file with the hotel.
Any amendments to a booking as below will incur a fee of $100 per person, per change in addition to any fees imposed by service providers.
After flight tickets have been issued, any workable flight changes including but not limited to, date, name and/or routing changes.
Within 30 days of accommodation/cruise check in, any workable accommodation/cruise changes including but not limited to, date, name, hotel/cruise and/or room type.
Any requested changes after documentation has been issued and dispatched from the Sportsnet Holidays office.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy:
Notice of cancellation is required either in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other reasonable means subject to confirmation in writing.
If you cancel your booking there will be no refund of monies we have paid third parties or suppliers on your behalf unless we are able to secure refunds from those parties. If we provide a refund, we may charge you for administrative or other reasonable expenses we have incurred. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
No refunds shall be offered, where a Travel Package or Tour is deemed to have begun, where the client has embarked on the trip or where the client has agreed to a non refundable deposit in accordance with their specific package Terms and Conditions.
Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unavailable products or services shall be refunded.
Unused vouchers for services that are provided as part of a Sportsnet Holidays package are non-refundable and not transferable. Comprehensive Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Not Included in Tour Price:
Your tour price does not include the cost of passports, visas, travel insurance, excess baggage, vaccinations, items not specifically mentioned as being included, items of a personal nature, telecommunications such as mobile phone and Internet access, gratuities (unless specified), meals and beverages (unless specified), laundry, etc.
We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy at time of booking to cover all aspects of your holiday including loss of deposit and full payment through cancellation, overseas medical, hospital and emergency expenses, loss of luggage and personal items, accidental death, your legal liability, etc. Please ask your Sportsnet Holidays consultant for further details.
Sportsnet Holidays cannot be responsible or liable whatsoever, for the non-appearance of any individual player or participant. The details of the Event shown in any material supplied by Sportsnet Holidays is correct at time of printing but the customer shall be responsible for checking with the Event that no alterations have been made. Sportsnet Holidays shall not be held liable for any omission by any person not employed directly by Sportsnet Holidays. Sportsnet Holidays has no control over the Event and does not have any and cannot accept any liability for the actions or omissions of the organisers or operators of the Event or their servants, agents or employees. Sportsnet Holidays shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss, damage or expense caused by the cancellation of an Event. Sportsnet Holidays give no warranties that the Event shall take place at the time or place stipulated, or at all. Sportsnet Holidays shall not be liable to provide any refund if the Event is cancelled or postponed except where the customer has taken out insurance against cancellation with Sportsnet Holidays or where Sportsnet Holidays receives a refund or compensation from the organisers or operators of the Event. Sportsnet Holidays has no responsibility for any property or personal effects at the Event.
Descriptions featured are based on current domestic and international hotel guides and information provided by hotels and suppliers. Any facilities shown as included are subject to change without notice at any time. Sportsnet Holidays has made every effort to ensure this information is accurate at time of publication.
Tour Packages and Tickets obtained from Sportsnet Holidays may not be used for advertising or promotional purposes, as competition prizes or trade incentives, nor may they be used in raffles, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without the prior written authority of Sportsnet Holidays and the Event Organiser which may withhold such authority at its sole discretion.
Events beyond our control:
If it is necessary to change the itinerary due to safety, maritime law, severe weather, to protect human life or health or other factors outside our control, we will attempt to offer a revised itinerary as close as possible to the original itinerary. We will not provide any compensation in connection with the revised itinerary unless consumer laws require otherwise.
Sportsnet Holidays does not accept any liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any event which is beyond its control including, but not limited to, the failure or negligence of third party suppliers (eg. accommodation providers, tour operators, event organisers), war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial disputes.
Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to cancel tours at any time prior to the departure date due to events beyond its control in which case any deposit or other payments made on account of the tour shall be refunded to the client subject to Sportsnet Holidays receiving refunds or compensation from third party suppliers eg. accommodation, meals, tickets. An alternate date, whether suitable to the client or not, may be provided in lieu. The client shall have no right to claim damages from Sportsnet Holidays unless consumer laws require otherwise.
Sportsnet Holidays and its third party suppliers reserve the right either before or during the tour to refuse to carry or accommodate any customer who it reasonably considers, in the light of the best interests of all participants in the tour, to be unsuitable by virtue of their demeanour or behaviour. Sportsnet Holidays may exercise this right without providing any reason. Sportsnet Holidays’ Cancellations and Refunds Policy above applies.
Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Failure by Sportsnet Holidays to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Booking Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged after purchase.
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances, including but not limited to, the possible non-appearance of any particular person, group or personality expected by the Ticket holder, whether expected to enter an event or not and whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser.
- Any ticket that has been lost, stolen or misplaced before or during an event that can be replaced, will incur a fee of $100 per person, per ticket in addition to any fees imposed by service providers.
- Sportsnet Holidays is not obliged to replace a Ticket under any circumstances, including but not limited to, loss or theft. The event organiser reserves its rights, however, to replace a Ticket which has been lost or stolen and charge a fee for that replacement, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Where match/event tickets are supplied to the customer, Sportsnet Holidays bears no responsibility for the location of seating within the match/event venue.
- Any Ticket purchased and the Ticket holder’s entry to and presence at the Event is subject to these terms and conditions of sale, and subject to any terms, conditions and limitations of liability imposed by the owners or operators of the venue for which tickets are sold.
- Tickets are non-transferable on the day or during the day of presentation.
- Tickets may not be sold, on-sold, exchanged for fee or reward or other valuable consideration or otherwise commercially dealt with. If a Ticket has been dealt with in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the Ticket may be denied admission.
- Any authorised impression or map of the event is provided as a guide only to the approximate locations of seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions around the event may not be drawn to scale. Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to determine actual and final location of and details concerning seating, viewing areas and other conveniences and attractions without notice. Natural or other obstructions may impede viewing in some areas and the Ticket holder acknowledges and accepts that no reliance is placed on such impression or map of the event when purchasing Tickets.
Passport and Visas:
You must ensure your Australian passport has a validity of six months after your return date to Australia and advise us if you wish us to make any necessary visa applications on your behalf. Please check the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website – http://www.dfat.gov.au – for up to date information on visa requirements for international travel. In the event that you are travelling to a country or countries which do not require a visa for Australian passport holders, you must tell us if you have been arrested or convicted in respect of any offence or breach of law. Non-disclosure of this information may lead to your being refused entry on arrival in certain countries. In that event, we take no responsibility whatsoever. If you do not wish to disclose such information to us, then you must contact the embassy of each country of destination and make your own arrangements in regard to entry to that country.
Travel Advice & Destination Passenger Enquiries:
Sportsnet Holidays makes no representations as to the safety, conditions, or other issues that may exist at any destination. Before you travel, Sportsnet Holidays strongly recommends you obtain International travel advice from various sources including local government, local Consular offices, the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and the www.smartraveller.gov.au website.
Customers should consult their doctor or a travellers’ medical centre prior to travel for advice on health and vaccination requirements in all places included in their itinerary.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
When a payment is made, the customer (on behalf of oneself and the other persons named or to be named in the booking), confirm that they have read, understood and accept the Sportsnet Holidays booking/payment terms and conditions for the chosen tour package. They confirm that they have been offered Travel Insurance by Sportsnet Holidays and understand that Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to cancel their booking should funds not be received by the due date and that there are no refunds for unused services. In the event that an accident, disaster or emergency is reported to have occurred in a country where they will or may be travelling, they authorise Sportsnet Holidays to disclose to the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade details of the customer’s itinerary (including without limitation, transport and accommodation arrangements) and their contact details within Australia and overseas.
The laws of the State of Victoria, Australia govern these terms and conditions and your use of this website constitutes consent to these terms and conditions and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Victorian courts. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to apply.
Notification of Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Sportsnet Holidays reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any variation to these terms and conditions. You agree that, in the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. Any revisions will be effective immediately.